The Rehab program is designed for people who have any musculoskeletal sensitivity, injury, syndrome, disease, or who want to engage in the Pilates method for the first time. In addition, it is intended for people who suffer from any form of cancer or have previously been ill and are in rehabilitation.
The program aims at:
• Improving the physical fitness of the trainee
• Reducing the symptoms of pain and intense fatigue
• The faster recovery during the postoperative period
• Improving the quality of life of trainees
• Physical training for scheduled surgery.
You can select the following classes:
• Pilates 1